Search the AspenCat catalog and request books, DVDs, CDs, and other materials from Rocky Ford and libraries across Colorado.
Log in with your library card and search by favorite fiction author, title or series, genre, or subject to find book recommendations and readalikes, plus book reviews, booklists, and discussion guides.
Best Sellers & Award Winners
Book News & Reviews
Next Reads & Recommendations
For Readers with Vision Disabilities
- Colorado Talking Book Library – A free service to Coloradans of all ages who are unable to read standard print material due to visual, physical or learning disabilities. CTBL provides audio, Braille and large-print books and magazines.
- That All May Read – The National Library Service administers a free program of braille and audio materials circulated to eligible borrowers in the U.S. by postage-free mail.
- Bookshare – The world’s largest collection of accessible titles. A free or low cost option for students and anyone who cannot read print books because of a visual impairment, physical disability or severe learning disability.
Find Free eBooks, Audio & Video
- Baen Free Library – Science fiction and fantasy ebooks from publisher Baen Books
- Bartleby.com – Harvard classics, reference texts, historic essays, and poetry
- Bibliomania – Thousands of ebooks: classics, poems, short stories, plays, and reference works
- DailyLit – Classics and new fiction delivered to your in-box in daily installments
- Ebooks @Adelaide University – Classics and other historic texts
- Internet Archive – Access historic and contemporary audio, music, and video collections
- Internet Public Library – Ebook collections of fiction, non fiction and textbooks
- Librivox – Public domain books recorded by volunteers and ready for online listening
- MIT OpenCourseWare – Online college-level textbooks featuring science, engineering, and technology subjects
- National Jukebox – Historical Recordings from the Library of Congress
- Open Book Library – Over a million public domain ebooks to download or read online, plus an open lending library collection of modern ebook fiction and non fiction
- PBS American Experience – Watch full length episodes online
- Project Gutenberg – Over 46,000 free ebooks to download or read online